Your hands are often the first body part that will show signs of aging - as you put them through wears and tears of daily life - and especially these days complementing the routine with heavy santizing and washing.
A really, really good hand cream will make a difference in both short term results - waking up your senses with aromatic experience, deeply moisturise your thirsty skin leaving your hands supple and soft to touch. Better creams hold a list of clinically proven long term results of visibly firming skin, brighten spots and smoothen the daily roughness inflicted by external agressors.
Here is a little shout-out our go-to hand cream list, when we feel like we need a treat.
1. Ouai Hand Lotion - This creamy balm blankets hands with a soft, powdery finish using a deeply moisturizing mix of coconut oil, murumuru seed butter, and shea butter. It's incredible.
2. Supergoop - Forever Young Hand Cream SPF 40 - the best way to protect your hands from premature aging is to apply sunscreen daily!
3. Aesop Resurrection Hand Balm - It's like aromatherapy. The balm is matte but also slightly dewy.
4. Chanel - La Crème Main - is a complete care product for hands and nails that moisturises, smooths and brightens skin. Its addictive and melt-away texture is quickly absorbed by the skin after application. Hands are perfectly nourished, continuously moisturised and delicately scented.
5. Kiehl Ultimate Strenght Hand Salve - Absorbs like magic, leaves hands soft and vibrant
6. Lano's Everywhere Multi-Cream Allover can, as its name suggests, be applied all over but is key for our thirsty hands.
What is your favorite bouji hand cream?
Our Co-founder Ella swears on the Rituals ... - The Ritual of Ayurveda - softening miracle hand scrub pairing with The Ritual of Karma - anti-ageing hand lotion SPF 15.