20+ Winter nail designs you want to copy (pinterest approved)
As we are wrapping up in month-long slog of scarfs and mittens - nail art is here to pick up every outfit. A good mani help you nail your day, it makes you look good, feel good - and this is something we really need with all those gloomy winter blues, long afternoon office meetings in dark and total lack of daylight.
Who doesn't love a fun design, a hint of color and some glitter pop back at you during the day. And girl, we got you - just put on your favorite christmas Netflix, a glass of hot chocolate and our press-on's. Because why bother going to salon - where you can do it effortlessly from the comfort of your home for fraction of price.
Beautiful shades of greens and reds - it's the holiday season after all.
1. LÓA NAILS | I run this show
2. LÓA NAILS | It's merlot O'Clock
3. LÓA NAILS | Let's play by my rules
4. Pine season is here! | Image Source: Pinterest
5. Nude and grey rainbow solids | Image source: Pinterest
6. Royal Navy blue is never out of style | Image source: Pinterest
Glitter - because you are totally rocking this sparkle season
7. LÓA NAILS | Chocolate is all i need
8. Red Nails with glitter | Image source: Pinterest
9. Tiger Eye Manis | Image source: Pinterest
10. Golden Glitter Tips | Image source: Pinterest
Nail Art - you are confident and totally badass!
11. LÓA NAILS | Im the moody one
12. LÓA NAILS | Swirling with my ice skates
13. LÓA NAILS | Feelin Yin & Young
14. LÓA NAILS | Shooting For Stars
15. Simple Negative Space Mani | Image source: Pinterest
16. Eclectic Black French | Image source: Pinterest
17. Rock n Roll French | Image source: Pinterest
18. Negative Space Minimalistic Nails | Image source: Pinterest
19. Tortoise Shell Nail Art | Image source: Pinterest
20. Geometric Perfection | Image source: Pinterest
21. Glittery navy blue classic | Image source: Pinterest
Ballerina - You just can't go wrong with perfect shade of it, no matter the season!
22. LÓA NAILS | Honey, It's Brunch Time
23. Christmas lovers inspired | Image source: Pinterest